Thailand’s biggest, best, most exhilarating water park…and so much more.
Try the thrills and spills of our 21 awesome water rides – some totally unique – that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do.
Ramayana is much more than just a waterpark. Built on an ancient, long forgotten city, explore the remainders of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures and waterfalls. Visit the floating market and experience the amazing nature in and around the park with green hills, lakes and rivers. Simply Thailand at its best!
Ramayana Water Park is built to the highest international standards – using only premium equipment and even crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. So – not only your fun, but also your safety is guaranteed.
Fri- Sun: 10AM–7PM
News & Promotions
30 March 2017
More thrills, chills & fun!
Current open times:
Monday - 10:00-18:00
Tuesday - 10:00-18:00
Wednesday - 10:00-18:00
Thursday - 10:00-18:00
Friday - 10:00-19:00 NEW!
Saturday - 10:00-19:00 NEW!
Sunday - 10:00-19:00 NEW!
*Ranked by reviews on TripAdvisor 30.03.2017...
28 February 2017
Ramayana is a “must do” summer holiday activity!!! More rides, more thrills, more fun! Come to Thailand's top rated and biggest water park!
- Terms & Conditions:
- This promotion is valid until 30 of April 2017
- Students should present student ID or student visa at the cashier desk to receive the benefits. For foreign Thai residents please bring proper documentation e.g., driver’s license, work permits, student visas, phone or utility bills, etc.
- Students under 15 years old must come with an adult
- The promotion cannot be mixed with any other special offers or discounts
- Not valid for tour groups and travel agencies
- We reserve the right to change or modify the terms & conditions of promotions at any time without prior notification
13 October 2016
In memory of HM the King
Our park will be open as usual but we will not be serving alcohol until further notice out of respect for HM King Bhumibol and the Thai people.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.