Ramayana Water Park, Pattaya - The biggest & best waterpark in Thailand
Thailand’s biggest, best, most exhilarating water park…and so much more.
Try the thrills and spills of our 21 awesome water rides – some totally unique – that vary from screams to gentle swings, 2 dedicated kids zones, a record big double wave pool, an amazing ride in the lazy river with mystical caves, geysers and bubbles, relaxation and activity pools and so many things to do.
Ramayana is much more than just a waterpark. Built on an ancient, long forgotten city, explore the remainders of ancient buildings, walls, sculptures and waterfalls. Visit the floating market and experience the amazing nature in and around the park with green hills, lakes and rivers. Simply Thailand at its best!
Ramayana Water Park is built to the highest international standards – using only premium equipment and even crystal clear drinking water from the park’s own wells. So – not only your fun, but also your safety is guaranteed.
from 10AM to 6PM
News & Promotions
15 June 2017
Lucky draw | Hit 700K on Facebook
Click on the link below and try your fortune with a special lucky draw!
- 50 water park's entry tickets
- 10 vouchers for 500 baht to Chocolate Factory or Jejuk Seafood restaurants
- Night for two at Botany Beach Resort
How to enter:
1. Go to our Facebook page by clicking on the link below 👇 and share the contest post.
2. Write a comment under the contest post on our page and include following:
- Attach print screen from your page with the shared contest page
- Tag your friend with who you would like to go
- Write your full name and email
Winners will be announced on the 1st of July by our Facebook LIVE!
Wishing all of you tons of luck! 🍀
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets are valid to be used for entry until 1st of October 2017;
- Prizes can bee be redeemed only at Ramayana Water Park;
- Prizes cannot be exchanged for money;
- This offer cannot be mixed with any other special promotion or discounts;
- We reserve the right to modify the terms & conditions at any time without prior notification.
01 July 2017
Eat & Play | Promotion
13 October 2016
In memory of HM the King
Our park will be open as usual but we will not be serving alcohol until further notice out of respect for HM King Bhumibol and the Thai people.
Please contact us directly if you have any questions or concerns.